Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alaskaaa PREVIEW

So I don't know if any of you have ever seen the proposal, but it's a pretty hilarious movie, not to mention, very quotable. After deciding to move to Alaska, a particular part of the movie became a favorite for Todd and I to quote. Now that we're far away, a lot of the time we'll just type it like this, "Alaskaaaa." Anyway, we thought it would be appropriate to share with all of you a small clip from this excellent movie :)





So that's the video :) Sorry it's kind of chopped off, I don't know how to fix that. 
Updates on Alaska will come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love, your blog, Christine. Thanks for sharing. I need to get on the stick and add something to mine. You are awesome at helping us really see what life is like for you guys in Alaskaaaa.......keep 'em comin'. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete