Sunday, August 21, 2011

Guitar Repertoire

I just edited and added to my list of songs I can play on Guitar. I'd say it's a pretty impressive list in size, but I need some more challenging songs to learn. Not that anyone reads this, but if they do... any ideas??
-Oh, and don't mind the hyperlinks, I put those in for some of them so I can figure out how to play it again if I forget, or for ones I don't have memorized. The rest I pretty much know at least a part of it. The sad thing is, most of the songs I learn, I just learn the first verse and chorus and I stop, so if there's a bridge or something, I don't bother. And the especially hard ones, like "Home" by Michael Buble, I only know the verse. I'll work on it :)


        “5:19” – Matt Wertz
    “Accidentally In Love” – Counting Crows
          Acoustic # 3” – Goo Goo Dolls
        “After an Afternoon” – Jason Mraz
           “All At Once” – The Fray
        “Angel” – Sarah McLachlan
        “Angels” – Robbie Williams
        “Ants Marching – Dave Matthews Band
   “Astair” - Matt Costa
         “Basket Case” – Sara Bareilles
     “Beautifully” – Jay Brannan
  “Best I Ever Had” - Vertical Horizon
    “Best Days” - Graham Colton
  “Brand New Day” – Jashua Radin
     “Breathe (2am)” – Anna Nalick
     Breathe Again” – Sara Bareilles
   “Brighter Than Sunshine” - Aqualung
       “Careful” - Guster
   Chasing Cars” - Snow Patrol
    “Collide” - Howie Day
 “Come On Get Higher” - Matt Nathanson
    “Crash Into Me” - Dave Matthews Band
  “Dare You To Move” - Switchfoot
     “Demons” – Guster
     “Desire’s Only Fling” – Matt Costa
  “Do You Remember” - Jack Johnson
      Falling Awake” – Gary Jules
  Falling For You” – Colbie Caillat
   Falling Slowly” - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
 “First Single” - The Format
   “Free Fallin” – John Mayer
 “Good Times” - Tommy Lee
   Gone” – Matt Nathanson
   “Hallelujah” - Kate Voegele
  Heartbreaker” – Matt Wertz
  “Here Is Gone” - Goo Goo Dolls
  “Here You Me” - Jimmy Eat World
    “Hey Girl” - O.A.R.
  “Hey Julie” - Fountains of Wayne
 “Hey There Delilah” - Plain White T's
   “Hey Soul Sister” - Train
     “Hey Ya” - Matt Weddle
  “Home” - Michael Buble
  “How To Save A Life” - The Fray
   “I Never Told You” – Colbie Caillat
“If I Die Young” – The Band Perry
    “I'll Be” - Edwin McCain
  “I’m Not Who I Was” – Brandon Heath
 “Island In The Sun” - Weezer
   “Inside Out” - Eve 6
    “Iris” - Goo Goo Dolls
  “Landslide” - Dixie Chicks
  “Lead Me On” – Gloriana
“Let That Be Enough” - Switchfoot
   “Learning To Love Again” – Mat Kearney
  “Leave Better” - Benton Paul
    “Listen To Your Heartbeat” – Ford Turrell
      “Losing You” - John Butler Trio
    “Marry Me” – Train
   “Memory” - Sugarcult
    “Minstrel's Prayer” - Cartel
   “Modern Age” – Eric Hutchinson
 Mr. Brightside” – The Killers
   “Not Myself” - John Mayer
 “Nothing Left To Lose” - Mat Kearney
    “Over My Head” - The Fray
   “Patience” - Take That
 Razor” – Foo Fighters
  “Romeo & Juliet” – Matt Nathanson
“Satellite” - Dave Matthews Band
    Scar” – Missy Higgins
 “Sitting, Waiting, Wishing” – Jack Johnson
 “Somewhere Only We Know” - Keane
 “Steady and Sure” - Jessie Clark Funk
    “Steer” – Missy Higgins
   “Such Great Heights” - Iron and Wine
  “Superman” - Train
    “Sweetest Girl” - Boyce Avenue
“Swing Life Away” - Rise Against
 “Swing Swing” - The All-American Rejects
 “Sympathy” - Goo Goo Dolls
  “Take My Hand” – Shawn McDonald
  “Taylor” - Jack Johnson
  “This Boy” – James Morrison
   “Time After Time” - Eva Cassidy
  “Traffic In The Sky” - Jack Johnson
     “Uncharted” – Sara Bareilles
 “Undiscovered” – James Morrison
  “Vulnerable” - Second Hand Serenade
“Warm Whispers” – Missy Higgins
    “We're Gonna Be Friends” - The White Stripes
“Where The Story Ends” - The Fray
 “Why Georgia” - John Mayer
“Wild At Heart” – Gloriana
   “Windmills” – Toad The Wet Sprocket
  “Winter Song” – Ingrid Michaelson & Sara Bareilles
  “Wish You Well” – Bernard Fanning
    With Or Without You” – U2
    “Wonderwall” - Oasis
“Yellow” - Coldplay
 “You and Me” - Lifehouse
“Your Guardian Angel” - Vertical Horizon
“You're a God” - Vertical Horizon


1 comment: