Sunday, August 21, 2011

Boredom Has Overcome Me




Okay, so I was a little bored, and kind of wanted to ramble about nothing, so I made this blog. Not likely I'll use it very often, but you never know! Here's a little look at my summer so far. 
My awesome roommate Catherine and I have jam sessions :)


We both secretly want glasses... but don't need them


Right before cliff jumping... excited?


Looks farther than it was


After cliff jumping with Cat and Eric


"Bouldering"... I kept getting stuck here. I'm working out my arms so the next time I go back I can do it!


Caves with Cat and Russ!


Sunday Dinners!


Line Up!


My little Canadian! I miss her!


The lovely Tori!


Sister Schiaffi in Temple Square! She is such a great missionary! So glad I found her :)


With my girls in Temple Square

2 comments:

  1. I love this! :) You better keep updating it, it gives me something to do with my life!

    ReplyDelete