Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our Humble Abode

So I know we've been here almost two months already, but I finally took some pics of our apartment. Part of the reason it took so long is because it took this long to get most of the pictures up on the walls. We still have a few frames left to put up, but we need pictures to fill them first! Anyway, as promised, here are some pics of the apt!
























 Our bedroom is probably the most boring room in the house, those three pictures are the only ones up in there. I'll work on making it pretty.... eventually :).

Anyway, we love our place. We don't have a whole lot of furniture or fancy decorations, but it's all ours, and we absolutely love it. 

On two completely unrelated topics... 
I finished my first sewing project, which was a baby quilt for my friend Audrey and her new baby. It took probably about 100 times longer than I expected, and was the most stressful project of my life, but I finished! And it turned out alright for my first one, I think. 




The other unrelated topic is that tonight is Halloween! And I'm sitting at home (alone) writing a blog post. This is because Todders has to do a clinical shift in Idaho Falls tonight (sad me). We did get to celebrate last night, however by going rock climbing in our halloween shirts!



That's about it for new news! Miss you all!


~Most Triumphant Brooksies~






No comments:

Post a Comment